|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- See Wiley-Blackwell entry for articles after February 2007
- On personal web site or secure external website at authors institution
- Deposit in institutional repositories is not allowed
- JASIST authors may deposit in an institutional repository
- Pre-print must be accompanied with set phrase (see individual journal copyright transfer agreements)
- Published source must be acknowledged with set phrase (see individual journal copyright transfer agreements)
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
|Paid Open Access:
- John Wiley and Sons is an imprint of Wiley
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||45 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.